- Easing pain and soreness,
- Beat muscles to a depth of 10mm,
- The handheld massager uses an advanced engine to ensure power and reduce noise
Improve Blood & Lymph Circulation
Gun massager aims to reduce inflammation by flushing extracellular fluids such as lymph fluid and venous blood out of the muscle tissue and into the circulatory system. It can help relax tight muscles, break up scar tissue and adhesions, and minimize muscle soreness and tension.
Cordless, Brushless Motor
Take the advantage of reduced maintenance, improved efficiency, and reduced heat and noise by having a brushless motor in massager. Luckily, you do not have to deal with cord as it is cordless. A gun massager that is ready to bring up everywhere.
20 Adjustable Speed Force
The vibration therapy works on the muscles, connective tissues, tendons, ligaments, and joints, all of which work together to aid mobility. Rejuvenate sore tissue and aching muscles with a powerful motor that delivers powerful high-penetration.
Noiseless Yet Powerful
Consider a noise level less than 48 decibels making this massage gun the quietest massager device available. We deeply understand a bulky device may not just be irritating – it can be counterproductive. Massforce massage gun will let you bring this anywhere at any time. No worries to sit in public space and enjoy this massage gun. They probably stare at you because you seem so relaxed in the crowd.
7 Massage Heads
- Ball head: used for large muscle groups like the glutes, hamstrings, and quads. It covers a larger surface area, enabling you to target the larger muscle groups all at once.
- U-shape head: comfortable head for massaging neck and vertebrate or spine
- Cone head: Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups. This one is usually the go-to attachment for general use.
- Flat head: perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands, as it is great for full body massage and relaxation. Precisely engineered for smaller surface area and it is also perfect for use on more dense muscle groups.
- Key flat head: Used mostly for tender or areas. Great to use all over the body. More suitable for sensitive muscle groups and soft tissue relaxation.
- Semi-circle head: Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back. It can be used on either side of the spine, but should not be used directly on the bone.
- Mushroom head: Used for pinpoint muscle treatment and smaller muscle groups like hands and feet. It’s great for trigger point massage but shouldn’t be used for longer than 15 seconds per muscle area.
|Massforce Massgun||Massforce Mini||Massforce Massgun Heat|
|Weight (in gr)||950||870||950|
|Battery life||7 h||7 h||12 h|
|RPM (revolutions per minute)||3500||3200||3500|
This is a great product. It is very adjustable and easy to use. You can easily work soreness around your neck and shoulders on your own. The battery charges quickly and lasts a long time. A good quality made piece. It feels solid and well made
Great massage tool! Really helps ease my sore muscles and tissues from everyday activities and after work out.
Im very happy with the purchase of this massgun. This is a very high quality piece of equipment that will last for a very long time. Every thing about this device is 5 stars and I highly recommend this for pain relief.
I bought this to massage my sore muscle. When I opened the box, I realized how easy to assemble the massage gun and to charge it. Once I started using the massage gun, it provided immediate deep massage to my sore muscle - similar to a deep tissue massage - except I can adjust the gun to where it feels sore. Good investment for your money!
I'm very impressed with this product! I originally bought it to help alleviate post-workout muscles cramps and help loosen tight muscles. It worked very well and is a great recovery method after a workout.
Get MASSFORCE™ MASSGUN Now
Secured and trusted checkout with