Massforce Massage Gun provides deep tissue massage that will break down these scar tissues. In order to alleviate pain and relieve restriction. This massage gun delivers many of the benefits of massage without the expense or the hassle of a visit to the massage therapist.
Improve Blood & Lymph Circulation
Gun massager aims to reduce inflammation by flushing extracellular fluids such as lymph fluid and venous blood out of the muscle tissue and into the circulatory system. It can help relax tight muscles, break up scar tissue and adhesions, and minimize muscle soreness and tension.
Cordless, Brushless Motor
Take the advantage of reduced maintenance, improved efficiency, and reduced heat and noise by having a brushless motor in massager. Luckily, you do not have to deal with cord as it is cordless. A gun massager that is ready to bring up everywhere.
20 Adjustable Speed Force
The vibration therapy works on the muscles, connective tissues, tendons, ligaments, and joints, all of which work together to aid mobility. Rejuvenate sore tissue and aching muscles with a powerful motor that delivers powerful high-penetration.
Noiseless Yet Powerful
Consider a noise level less than 48 decibels making this massage gun the quietest massager device available. We deeply understand a bulky device may not just be irritating – it can be counterproductive. Massforce massage gun will let you bring this anywhere at any time. No worries to sit in public space and enjoy this massage gun. They probably stare at you because you seem so relaxed in the crowd.
7 Massage Heads
- Ball head: used for large muscle groups like the glutes, hamstrings, and quads. It covers a larger surface area, enabling you to target the larger muscle groups all at once.
- U-shape head: comfortable head for massaging neck and vertebrate or spine
- Cone head: Perfect for overall use on large and small muscle groups. This one is usually the go-to attachment for general use.
- Flat head: perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands, as it is great for full body massage and relaxation. Precisely engineered for smaller surface area and it is also perfect for use on more dense muscle groups.
- Key flat head: Used mostly for tender or areas. Great to use all over the body. More suitable for sensitive muscle groups and soft tissue relaxation.
- Semi-circle head: Used mostly for trigger points and the lower back. It can be used on either side of the spine, but should not be used directly on the bone.
- Mushroom head: Used for pinpoint muscle treatment and smaller muscle groups like hands and feet. It’s great for trigger point massage but shouldn’t be used for longer than 15 seconds per muscle area.
I gave this to my husband as a Christmas gift and he loved it! He really likes that it’s cordless, has a long battery lif...More
I gave this to my husband as a Christmas gift and he loved it! He really likes that it’s cordless, has a long battery life, and has a lot of different attachments to target different muscle groups. He uses it after the gym every time he comes home! He enjoys the different volumes of speed you can choose from. The only dislike he has is that occasionally the attachments fell out of the massage gun. Overall this massage gun is very useful, and came in a nice case for him to travel with!
Get MASSFORCE™ MASSGUN Now
Secured and trusted checkout with