- Heating Head With Constant Power And Temperature
- The Quietest Massager But Powerful
- Super Long Lasting Battery
Heated Massage Gun giving The Best Warm-Up
The Massgun Heat massage gun can help you recover faster with better comfort. The heating head helps to release the lactic acid from muscles. The 48-degree heat function breaks up lactic acid buildup to relieve muscle tension. The source of power and heat comes from the head itself, making your skin gets constant warmth. You can now feel, recover, and move better.
Works Quieter than A Whisper
Massgun Heat massage gun is one of the quietest on the market. The decibel level is less than 48dB with a noiseless motor beating at 3,500 pulses per minute. Optimize your recovery from a gym or anywhere you are without worrying about the sound.
Adjustable Speeds and Intensities
Massgun Heat helps you to care for your body right. It has 20 adjustable speed levels that you can choose depending on what your body needs. Control the intensity levels easily with the sensitive touch screen.
Portable Massage Gun With Heat
Massgun Heat has a long-lasting battery power-up that allows you to charge less often. A two-hour charge is enough for 12 hours of usage, allowing you to recover from anywhere.
8 Massage Heads To Target Different Muscle Area
The Massgun Heat comes with 7 different massage heads and 1 heating head that you can change up depending on your body needs. The massage heads will help you target specific muscle groups such as your neck, thighs, feet, shoulders, and more.
- Ball head: A large muscle group such as glutes, hamstrings, thighs, and quads work well with the ball head. This head allows you to cover a wider surface area and larger muscle groups all at once.
- Flat head: The Flat head is perfect for shoulder blades and IT bands, as it works great for full body massage sensation. It’s precisely made for a smaller surface area, making it best to use on more dense muscle groups.
- U-shape head: Use the U-shape head for massaging the neck and spinal area. It can help your back feel relaxed and comfortable.
- Cone head and heating head: The cone head and heating head are ideal for working on both large and small muscle groups. They are the go-to attachment for general use. The heating head can help with your fast recovery.
- Key flat head: The key flat head helpful for sensitive muscle groups and soft tissue relaxation. It’s suitable to use on sore areas all over the body.
- Semi-circle head: It’s ideal for trigger points and the lower back. It can be given to either side of the spine, but should not be used directly to the bone.
- Mushroom head: The mushroom head is to pinpoint muscle treatment and smaller muscle groups such as the hands and feet. It’s excellent for trigger point massage, but shouldn’t use it for more than 15 seconds per muscle area.
Love using this
Easy to use and effective massager
Great machine. Well built and very strong!!!! i love the heating function.
Love this, has helped so very much with my arthritis & sore muscles
Really nice and good power. Feels less comfortable in my hand.
Get MASSGUN™ HEAT Now
Secured and trusted checkout with