In today’s world of work, stress is inevitable. The long hours at the desk and the pressure to meet deadlines can take a toll on your mental and physical health. While some people find coping mechanisms such as yoga, meditation, and reading to reduce stress, many others have found alternative stress-reducing measures that are just as effective in reducing stress levels.
Reducing eye strain with an eye massager is one of the most overlooked ways to relieve stress from your eyes. Read on to know more.
What is an Eye Massager & What are its Benefits?
An eye massager is a handheld device used to massage the eyes. These handheld devices are commonly used in beauty salons and spas to reduce stress and fatigue in the eyes. There are many different types of eye massagers available in the market.
An eye massager is one of the simplest ways to reduce stress in your eyes. The regular use of an eye massager can also help prevent eye-related issues such as dryness, redness, and inflammation. Eye massagers ease the stress from your eyes by increasing blood flow to the eye area. The gentle pressure applied by the device ensures that the eyes are thoroughly massaged and the pressure points around the eyes are relaxed. This has a positive impact on the eyes by promoting better blood circulation.
How to Use an Eye Massager
Before you use an eye massager, ensure your eyes are closed. This will ensure that the device will massage the inner portion of the eyes. You can choose to use either hand to hold the device but make sure that you are consistent in the way you are holding the device. The thumb should be placed on the upper lid, while the other fingers should be placed in the middle of the eye.
Once you have placed the device in the right position, gently roll the device from the upper lid to the lower lid. Continue doing this for a few minutes to ensure that the device effectively massages the eye area.
You can also use the device to massage any pressure points around the eyes. However, make sure that you don’t exert too much pressure on the device. This will prevent you from causing damage to the eye area.
Other ways to reduce stress from your eyes
Don’t feel like using an eye massager? Don’t worry. There are plenty of other ways to take care of your eyes. Here are some of simplest and easiest ways to reduce stress on your eyes:
- Meditation: Meditation is one of the best ways to reduce stress and promote relaxation. Meditation helps you reconnect with your body and escape the rush of daily life. While some people find it difficult to meditate, you can try finding a meditation style that works for you.
- Reading: Reading a book can be an excellent way to de-stress when you don’t have the time to do a full-blown meditation session. You can choose to read anything that interests you. Some people prefer to read self-help books, while others choose to read fiction.
- Self-Care: Taking care of your body is an excellent way to reduce stress. Some things you can do to promote relaxation include taking a warm shower, going for a walk, or listening to soothing music.
- Talking to a friend: Venting out your feelings to a friend can be an effective way to reduce stress. However, make sure that you are choosing a person who is open-minded and willing to listen to your problems without judging you.
- Eating Healthy: Eating healthy is an excellent way to reduce stress. Healthy food promotes a relaxed state of mind and helps you reduce your cravings.
Masseyes can be used to knead, trigger points, oscillating pressure, and rhythmic tapping massages, among other treatments. The temperature of the built-in heating pad is 38°C-42°C and produces a comfortable feeling. It’s better at treating eye fatigue, astringency, soreness, blur, dark circles, puffy eyes, and dry eyes, among other things.
This eye massager combines warm heat, smart air pressure, and multi-frequency vibration to massage acupoints in order to relieve eye fatigue, eye edema, dark circles, and dry eyes. Three eye massage modes are available for your choice.
You can link via Bluetooth to play your favourite playlist on the built-in speaker to enhance the feeling of relaxation. Music will definitely give you a nice ambiance.
An eye massager is one of the simplest ways to reduce stress from your eyes. The regular use of an eye massager can also help prevent eye-related issues such as dryness, redness, and inflammation. One of the best ways to reduce stress from your eyes is to combine an eye massager with other stress-reducing techniques such as meditation, reading, and self-care.
The regular use of an eye massager can also help prevent eye-related issues such as dryness, redness, and inflammation. If you are looking for a way to reduce stress from your eyes, then an eye massager is one of the simplest ways to do so. The best thing about eye massagers is that they are inexpensive, easy to use, and can be done while reading, meditating, or walking